Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some advice.

Options
  • 01-10-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Alright so I'm ordering my PC components tomorrow for my first build and it's come out that EVGA's GTX 970 has some cooling issues. The only other option for my budget is that I go for the INNO 3D GTX 970. Can someone add some educated advice as to my choice, the INNO 3D has a better clock speed as standard and I haven't heard anything negative about the cooler ( that being said I haven't heard any positives either).

So lads and lassies, which brand should I go for? They are both the exact same price and I literally can't stretch the extra 20 euro for the Gigabyte G1. All advice is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Jack :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jackmulcahy

Oh and I can also afford the Zotac GTX 970. EVGA is the only brand I've heard of out of the three so any help would be very much appreciated

Advertisement