Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Don't know if you heard about it

Options
  • 01-10-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭

But there is a man going about Ennis selling knives, and being very persistent about it; he harassed an old-age pensioner outside the post office into buying some.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

branie2 wrote: »
    But there is a man going about Ennis selling knives, and being very persistent about it; he harassed an old-age pensioner outside the post office into buying some.

I think this knife seller has been mentioned on herebefore? Seems very strange indeed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

If he approaches me I would be tempted to say "That's not a knife, THIS is a knife!" (reaches into coat and pulls out spoon) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

If he approaches me I would be tempted to say "That's not a knife, THIS is a knife!" (reaches into coat and pulls out spoon) :D

So you're the guy that's going 'round selling the spoons! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Alright, alright, I see you've played knifey-spooney before then, eh? :pac:

(makes way over to "Dental plan!" thread in AH) :D

Advertisement