Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holby city actress query

Options
  • 06-01-2011 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi I know it's not technically a soap- but please help it's driving me nuts!! On tues night there was an actress on holby city- she was the daughter of a patient, she had shoulder length blond hair and slightly crooked teeth, I know I've seen her in something else but I just can't remember and it's doing my head in- help!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Ha, I was wondering the same too until I saw her name in the credits - Naomi Radcliffe. She was married to Kevin in Corrie many years ago and was squished by a lorry - I think it had something to do with a baby dying (as if soaps never do that...)

I thought a few times of starting a Holby appreciation thread - it is the only 'soap' I watch these days, and has great characters like new boss Hanssen, and my favourites Frieda, Sacha and Jac, and is often very witty as well as ladling on the drama

The marathon woman is also a soap veteran - I recognised her as mad bad Cathy Bradford from The Bill. She was looking much better despite her hernia!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 hotelaccounts

Oh you are brilliant thanks so much!! You know how something like that can drive you mental!! I agree, holby needs it's own thread- I love it and have watched it on and off since day one. I love the 'love/ hate' relationship with Jak and Sacha too, good comedy as well as drama. But Connie is my fav, I hope she isn't gone for good. Her final scene with Elliot was so well acted, I was in tears with her ( granted I just had a baby a few weeks ago so my hormones may be somewhat responsible for that! ).

Thanks again- I can sleep well now knowing that, I just googled her to refresh my memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Oh my God - thank you so much for this thread. I had recognised her too and it was driving me mad. I missed her names on the credits and I was trying to Google her.
    I know exactly who she is now - her character's name was Alison.
    And yes, Holby is brilliant! I'm gonna miss Connie! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Getting used to the new characters of Holby but Connie was brilliant. Dr Douglas though is very good eye candy for a middle aged married woman.

Advertisement