Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky only on main TV not on other TVs!

Options
  • 27-11-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭

Sorry if details here are a bit thin but I'm hoping to help a friend whom I visited yesterday and he informed me that he had a problem in viewing Sky since some renovations were done to his house. Before the renovations he could view Sky on other TVs in his house (not multi room nor via Magic Eye but I presume through RF connection) but since the renovations this was not possible. Obviously he could only watch the same channel as his Sky box connected to the main TV was on but now he can't do this. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Sorry if details here are a bit thin but I'm hoping to help a friend whom I visited yesterday and he informed me that he had a problem in viewing Sky since some renovations were done to his house. Before the renovations he could view Sky on other TVs in his house (not multi room nor via Magic Eye but I presume through RF connection) but since the renovations this was not possible. Obviously he could only watch the same channel as his Sky box connected to the main TV was on but now he can't do this. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Help greatly appreciated.

Cable needs to come from the back of the sky box from the socket marked rf2...this would goto to the input of where hes cables are split going around the house possible the cable was not put back in after rennovations

• Registered Users Posts: 81,170 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd say as above cable cut or not connected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭Thurston?

... Before the renovations he could view Sky on other TVs in his house (not multi room nor via Magic Eye but I presume through RF connection)

The 'magic eye' is just the IR sensor, with RF sender unit to get the remote control signal back to the Sky box, nothing to do with the picture & sound.

Advertisement