Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying with VHI Dental or not?

Options
  • 27-05-2014 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello,

if this was asked before or is not ok to post here, please Mod move it then.

I have to decide now if I'm staying with VHI or if I will move to the insurance which did the service before for VHI dental and I dont know what to do :-(.

The cost will be nearly the same and I was always happy with the sevice (but it was not VHI which provided this service). I'm also health insured with VHI and had never any issues with them.

Any opinions?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭montzarella

If Vhi did not provide the service then you were never with them? If you were happy with the service then stay where you are?

Also, the Vhi benefit for major treatment is only 50%, decare is 70%, so while the price is very similar the benefits are different.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭LittleMissDiva

thank you montzarella - left Vhi :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

How did u get on. I heard it was vhi did all the admin and decare just paid the claims. Have you claimed yet just wondering how long it takes to pay the claim

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭LittleMissDiva

Hello shannon82,

havnt claimed anything so far, but will do so soon and keep you updated ;)

Advertisement