Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen watches

Options
  • 22-11-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

My place was broken into last night and some of my watches were taken, the ones to note are my black dial Longines Flagship, automatic Omega Seamaster and an Oris with red second hand. The serial number for the Longines is 12919802, the Omega is 13868658. if any one comes across any of these for sale please let me know, a reward is on offer.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

:(:mad: Ah man, so sorry to hear this. Bloody scumbags. I'll keep an eye out. Pass your details on to local jewelers and pawn shops. They're more likely to offload them that way than online.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

Sorry to hear that.. I'll keep an eye on the usual online sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭JP 1800

Orisface2_zps811a0942.jpg

The Omega now has a brown strap
    Omegaface_zpsf176215c.jpg

The interior of the Omega
    Omegainside_zps44e28a83.jpg

the interior of the Oris
    Orisinside_zpsb38fe58e.jpg

The Longines flagship would be very close to this one. The black dial flagships are quite rare and should stand out
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx6fhXrEk1TtkH8kDQ8Hrd7noRJRDyZi0CSayicFES0b1MjIXsfQ

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭893bet

Sorry to hear. A limited enough market for those watches in Ireland so they might appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Really sorry to hear that, will keep eye out on the various sales places/sites
    Very hard to hang on to nice things in this country, doesnt matter if its a decent bike, or a camera, or your lovely watches, always some scumbag happy to take them or break them
    Hope you get them back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Sorry to hear that...Scumbags...

Will keep an eye out ..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭JP 1800

Thanks for all the encouragement, I want to check a few shops in Dublin, such as pawn shops and jewelers. Where would be a good place to start?

Advertisement