Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Growler fill stations:Supervalue

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Been enjoying the metalman for a few weeks now. It's working out pricey enough at about 5 euro a pint when you take the ten euro growler into account.

So it's a premium option and not many are willing to pay 5euro a pint to drink at home, but it does taste very fine and you can tell the difference when you move back even to the premium bottled beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Been enjoying the metalman for a few weeks now. It's working out pricey enough at about 5 euro a pint when you take the ten euro growler into account.

So it's a premium option and not many are willing to pay 5euro a pint to drink at home, but it does taste very fine and you can tell the difference when you move back even to the premium bottled beers.

Where are you buying yours, may I ask? Just that my local Offie which is dispensing a growler charges €14-€15 for 2 litre refills and €5 (I think) for the bottle itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Re-fill prices will depend on the beer.

A 7% beer is going to cost more to re-fill than a session 4.5% pale ale for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Re-fill prices will depend on the beer.

A 7% beer is going to cost more to re-fill than a session 4.5% pale ale for example.

Don't tell my local in that case. They had a 6%+ beer at €14.50 for 2 litres the other week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Supervalu in pavillions swords has a growler station with two beers. I think there are a few others in large sv stores around dublin, such as blackrock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement