Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in Mechanics of Solids 1

Options
  • 27-07-2015 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Grinds in Engineering Mechanics (2nd yr) needed in the West.

I have one resit exams in U.L. in August and I need grinds urgently.

The repeat module is:
    ME4213 Engineering Mechanics of Solids 1 .

I live in Mayo at weekends and am on Coop in Galway Mon-Thursday.

A UL undergraduate or postgraduate, familiar with the above module would be ideal. However, an undergraduate or postgraduate engineer from any other college would also be great.

Any advice or help greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Anyone at work able to help you out?

Or can you contact any of your class mates who passed the exam and talk to them about the stuff you were getting wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HelpingHandUL

IM Also Looking for Grinds in that Module, Im based in Athlone. The Repeat exam is a lot harder than the normal paper aswel...

Have you found much Info or help?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Footiemax

No I had no luck as most postgrads are on annual leave or holidays abroad. How do you know that the repeats are more difficult? I could only get normal ME4213 exam papers. Are there repeat ME4213 exam papers and if so where can I find them. Footiemax

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

The repeat is not harder than the original exam, I don't know where that idea came from. It would at the same level as the original.

You know yourself when doing past papers that there's no difficulty difference between past repeats and past original exams.

I still think your best bet is get help off some of your class mates. If you're preparing for an exam you do past papers so someone in your class will have worked out answers to past papers which should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Laurenzo

Hey guys I'm a final year mechanical engineering student in DIT with one exam left before I can graduate. The exam is Control Systems and it's on Thurs 27th August. Wondering if anyone could help me at this short notice?
    I am willing to do/pay whatever it takes, Dublin area

• Advertisement
Advertisement