Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out crossdressed

Options
  • 07-05-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi, as a crossdresser since the age of around 13 or so, I've always occasionally thought about going out in public dressed en femme but have the never actually had the courage to do so.

What does it feel like to be able to go out dressed as a woman for the first time and what are your own favourite female outfits?:)
    Mine are long ankle-length skirts as they're so extremely comfortabe!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

Dress to blend in--- so no towering heels and skimpy minis for your ''Tescos -10.30am '' mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

Dress to blend in--- so no towering heels and skimpy minis for your ''Tescos -10.30am '' mission.

thanks. not to worry. Thats not my style of dressing a I havent got the legs for any little miniskirts! I'm a long skirts girl!

Advertisement