Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Championship H2H thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

And here we go again......

5d3969451748b1a78fb800ee44b9558a.jpg

32174e4aaa077f998da37fa516f17527.jpg

DC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

43-21 win for me over Leeds the Way.

2nd highest score in the league. Up next, Dude wheres Micah, who were top scoring with 45.

Gamesweek 1 complete with a 27-37 win over Bunch of Goons (and my bitterness at the non Silva / YaYa goal receding)

c58dd2924fa4c525fd955318a6af840d.jpg

77f9cb6ae7b6f88649acb74c31e8d031.jpg

Games week 2

ad9f0e6ded2d57cf2c2111c2f1027223.jpg

DC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Pretty sure I have this one wrapped up folks. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Nice to get an early win.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

2 scores would have beaten me last week , my usual luck would be to be playing one of them ! looking good for the season :) ..... relegated in may

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,550 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Guys, happy to announce that entirely down to finnharpsboy, we will have a 70 euro cash prize for the winner of the FSA Championship.

Still fundraising if anyone can source any further prizes, and I will continue to filter down any cash prizes using the same split decided on between myself and finnharpsboy. 50% will go to the Premier League. The other 50% will be filtered down to the other leagues proportionally. 28% of it will be for the Championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Excellent news, thanks Finnharpsboy...

Week 2

25485b6237919f5fb7eba66f55a9eb1b.jpg

df14708e4924011eaf04b6871f189489.jpg

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Jeju

First points of the campaign, mainly down to a badly timed holiday organised by the OH so had to pick the second week on the Monday before departure.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Top of the league and surprisingly the only person with 100% record.

May as well gloat now as the only way is down:P

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

This thread has gone quite lately ! Looking like I should win my match up this week by 2 or 3 points since we both have martial left only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

looks like i'm on course for just my 3rd win of the season, currently languishing in 17th :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hogey007 wrote: »
    looks like i'm on course for just my 3rd win of the season, currently languishing in 17th :o

Did you end up drawing with me? a 30 point swing in the last game of the weekend? My Sanchez & Ozil vs. your Darmian? :eek:

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Did you end up drawing with me? a 30 point swing in the last game of the weekend? My Sanchez & Ozil vs. your Darmian? :eek:

no I won by 18 points, I huess you were the 99 point draw, so close to the 100 club :P my team is DeGoodDeBad & DeGea, I'm up to 13th now after that win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Jeju

Fighting away near the bottom, very unlucky with some results where there was only 2 or 3 points between me and victory. Have a settled team now, only one or two changes needed between now and the NY. Looking to keep the run of shocks in the PL going this weekend when I take on the table toppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

In typical Championship style it's tight at the top of the table and although I have a far, far inferior points difference I'm level on points with Fizman
    Would be nice to make it back to the top table for next season!!

I will say though, we're a very quiet bunch in this league...
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/14158/standings/

I have come with a late rattle for the promotion places but it looks top little too late really.

Struggle is Real is me.

Another win for me and promotion now looks within reach but will need to win all remaining games id say. I must check but i have won a fair amount of matches last few weeks.

Six on the trot for me, massive win streak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

How many teams get promoted?

• Advertisement

3 teams so two spots left to fight over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

dahat wrote: »
    3 teams so two spots left to fight over.

You and me are neck and neck. Greensausages has an effective 4 point lead based on his total points though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Looks like it's going to be a cracking last match day down in the relegation spots.

I'm in 18th on 39 and likely to lose this week. Erziribige Scrooge is in 17th on 40 and also likely to lose thanks to his opponent TCing Payet. Lcam-01xb Dominion is in 19th on 37 and certain to win, bringing him up to 40.

Last match of the season will be me vs Scrooge and Lcam vs the bottom placed team. It's Lcam's to lose at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭dasa29

remoteboy wrote: »
    Looks like it's going to be a cracking last match day down in the relegation spots.

I'm in 18th on 39 and likely to lose this week. Erziribige Scrooge is in 17th on 40 and also likely to lose thanks to his opponent TCing Payet. Lcam-01xb Dominion is in 19th on 37 and certain to win, bringing him up to 40.

Last match of the season will be me vs Scrooge and Lcam vs the bottom placed team. It's Lcam's to lose at this point.

True it's mine to lose but i have two free transfers for the last gameweek.

Benimar wrote: »
    You and me are neck and neck. Greensausages has an effective 4 point lead based on his total points though.

I think i have nabbed the last promotion spot on the last day, i have had an outstanding last few weeks.

Patiently waiting on an update to confirm, fingers crossed.

Congratulations to Fizman who has won the FSA Championship this year. While this is a free to enter league (and is staying that way next year), this year we're able to offer a 70 euro prize to the winner, which finnharpsboy was able to source, so you should PM him to arrange a payment method. Would like to be able to offer prizes again next year so if anyone has anything to offer or knows the right places to look, can you give me a PM?

The following are the 20 posters who've secured a spot in the 16/17 FSA Championship

Boots234
    skippy15
    ScienceNerd
    greensausage
    Benimar
    Lucas Hood
    TaytoCrisps
    kevinroche3333
    itsnotmyfault
    Hogey007
    Easy Rod
    AdpRo
    Legwinski
    SantryRed
    mhaigheo
    Decoda
    dasa29
    wonski
    ItsChecoTime
    Scorpion Sting

Just like last year if anyone knows already they're not gonna join up next year for whatever reason, can you let me know so I can free up your space to the next eligible contender. The next 2 eligible (in order) are: $hifty and then Jeju. I'll get the PMs out shortly after the site goes live and the deadline to sign up will then be July 31st 23:59.

Note: If you've changed username over the course of the last year, let me know. I had a few last year where I had to spend a good bit of time searching who people actually were because I had their old username. This year I won't be doing that. If I can't send you a PM to the username (never mind if its just a misspelling above on my part) above, your place will go to the next eligible entrant.

Anyone with a copy of the league table from this year? Website from this year has gone down a lot earlier than I expected so I'm left without a copy of the final table for points tiebreakers in cases of attrition.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭dasa29

Hi Csf just looked at my history and got this screengrab hope it helps.

2016-06-04%204_zpsdib7e3bu.png

dasa29 wrote: »
    Hi Csf just looked at my history and got this screengrab hope it helps.

2016-06-04%204_zpsdib7e3bu.png

Only just realised from that table that I actually got the highest score overall but finished 10th overall, goes to show "the luck of the draw"

Just waiting on one to sign up now before Sunday night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

4th highest points total and I came 14th :pac:

Will be PMing invites to $hifty and Jeju shortly to replace Greensausages and Boots234 once I get a chance.

12 hour deadline applies as usual (not including the hours of 10PM-8AM)

PMs sent with a deadline of 3 PM tomorrow the 2nd of August

Advertisement