Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Championship H2H thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

6 wins from 6! :0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,107 ✭✭✭G1032

I'm going to win this week it seems. Badly needed 3 points and my first points since GW2!! 9 points now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Narrow win 67-64 sees me move up to 7th.

Still in 1st position after my first defeat of the season 63-55 to the now 4th Team Ramrod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Fizman wrote: »
    Still in 1st position after my first defeat of the season 63-55 to the now 4th Team Ramrod.

Couldn't be letting you pull away with it now!

Delighted to give you your first loss...no offence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

After a loss to Bosco and the joint lowest score of the week I drop to 9th.......

[IMG][/img]eb203aa6e16d6391d42f72868a1744fd.jpg

[IMG][/img]fca5600c941f351f31bd8bfccd4f0f62.jpg

DC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭skippy15

Going atring in third if wasnt for that 1 point loss a few gw ago from nowhere id be top. Surprised im top scoring player in the league even after a very average week.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

9 points behind already. only 6 off 3rd so not too bad yet but I need to get a few more wins

Phew....what a day of soccer yesterday....great score by bunch of goons. Nothing to separate me from The Eh Team...

664d5cd689057dabbafbe2ad4bb858a8.jpg

• Advertisement

Bit of a stroke of luck I happen to play the only person who's score I could possibly beat after a disastrous weekend. I'll take it!

Just have to hope United concede or we could be looking at a draw.

1st v 2nd this week. I see The Gooners has played his WC though so not holding my breath!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

1st v 2nd this week. I see The Gooners has played his WC though so not holding my breath!

Wildcard was much needed after my last few weeks, I've fallen from 22,000 to 175,000 since GW 3! I have gotten very lucky with the fixtures in this in the last few weeks as my GW score has been poor every week since week 3! I'm not feeling confident of a victory this week even with my WC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

****! hadn't checked on this in a while and now see I'm langusihung second from bottom, 1 win and 7 defeats!! and if i remember correctly that 1 win was against the only person that week who got a lower score than me :D

the wildcard was used last week though and i'm much happier with my team now so hoping to climb that table fairly quick!

Games week 9 is underway......top of the table fight it out as first plays second.....Gooners v Hotpockets......

[IMG][/img]281ff73ea459bccbbc9b1fe43124b5a4.jpg

I had a quick look there. I've lost I reckon. Need 22 points from Baines and Coloccini (I think)!
    That ain't gonna happen!

• Advertisement

G1032 wrote: »
    I had a quick look there. I've lost I reckon. Need 22 points from Baines and Coloccini (I think)!
    That ain't gonna happen!

Ya. Just as I suspected!!

And I take the outright lead for the first time this season! We both had bad weeks, yours just happened to be a little bit worse!

Looks like I've won my match this week. Sneaking away from relegation and towards mid table. should break into the top 200k as well for the first time this season. Green arrows for 2 weeks running

Games week 10.......mid table for me at the moment......

[IMG][/img]fa7d4a71f3eca9b268c7081ff4537b83.jpg

[IMG][/img]8fb70b9746f0dd90fe001b7781d2756e.jpg

ahead by 7 points in my match, need Palace to score or mannone to get less than 7pts to win. I can see a 0-0 draw coming up and sweating on bps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

I won my match by a point, all thanks to Mannone being dropped.

But still dropped from 6th to 7th in the table anyway!

Back to the top of the table!

Back to the top of the table!

You're Alabama Hotpockets so?! playing you this week. I'm 9 points behind you after 5 wins and 5 losses.

Beat the league leader!!:)

6 wins now and 5 defeats.

Back on top after a close win over 4th!
    Beat the league leader!!:)

6 wins now and 5 defeats.

14 from Coloccini and 11 from Baines blew me away alright, was looking comfortable until they showed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,550 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just as a general enquiry, with about a third of the season gone, how are people finding the format?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

CSF wrote: »
    Just as a general enquiry, with about a third of the season gone, how are people finding the format?

The format's fine in my opinion and I think the positions after 12 gameweeks are starting to move to reflect overall positions.

This chart shows how we're looking at the moment.

2aaf539dd9044e1abec6363a74d7142c.png

tom_k wrote: »
    The format's fine in my opinion and I think the positions after 12 gameweeks are starting to move to reflect overall positions.

This chart shows how we're looking at the moment.

2aaf539dd9044e1abec6363a74d7142c.png

I'm the outlier in 4th, my lowest position to date, after a dreadful few weeks! The format is fine. The graph is downward sloping which is what you would expect once things begin to settle down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Back up to 7th with a victory over Team Ramrod. Had a few bad weeks but still only 6 points off the top.

doing absolutely horrendous in this, second from bottom, only held off last place due to points scored overall.
    last week was one of my worst weeks ever since i began playing FF years ago 31 (-4).
    I'm up against 17th place today, 'I'm never drinking again'.....hopefully they didn't stick to their team name and were out on the beer last night and made some transfers about 4am. I think i need those kind of thins this season :D

• Advertisement

I'm in 12th place but just 6 points off 3rd spot. While that's not a huge gap I wouldn't want to let it get any bigger either.

This week I'm up against second placed "Team Ramrod"

I'm also on - 4 already.

He has Costa and I don't

I'm in 12th place but just 6 points off 3rd spot. While that's not a huge gap I wouldn't want to let it get any bigger either.

This week I'm up against second placed "Team Ramrod"

I'm also on - 4 already.

He has Costa and I don't

This has gone very much against plan so far. Team Ramrod has Chambers, Welbeck and Sanchez.

I've had Wisdom and Sanchez play so far.

This has gone very much against plan so far. Team Ramrod has Chambers, Welbeck and Sanchez.

I've had Wisdom and Sanchez play so far.

Aaannnnnddddddddd I've got ADM. Guess I've lost already and it's only quarter past 3

Well Costa cost Team Ramrod and I won 46 - 41
    Tables not updated yet but looks like I'm now just 3 points off promotion spot and 6 off the leader.

Well Costa cost Team Ramrod and I won 46 - 41
    Tables not updated yet but looks like I'm now just 3 points off promotion spot and 6 off the leader.

Bit of a disaster from Costa alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

Hogey007 wrote: »
    doing absolutely horrendous in this, second from bottom, only held off last place due to points scored overall.
    last week was one of my worst weeks ever since i began playing FF years ago 31 (-4).
    I'm up against 17th place today, 'I'm never drinking again'.....hopefully they didn't stick to their team name and were out on the beer last night and made some transfers about 4am. I think i need those kind of thins this season :D

Was on the sauce friday night which gave me the courage to captain Austin!

Was on the sauce friday night which gave me the courage to captain Austin!

ha ha feck it...another defeat for me! fair play though! at least my decision to captain costa over di maria didn't cost me as they were both rubbish choices.

and a heads up to who ever i'm playing next, you already have a point start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭skippy15

Going be tight at the top looks like 4/5 teams now within 3 from top-
    Won 50- 47 was always going be close with so many similar players

The side in 13th place are just six points behind the leader and 3 points off a promotion place. Very tight.

• Advertisement

My 10th place team playing the bottom of the table team.

Going to be very tight. A lot depends on Aguero, Hazard.

He has Sanchez, Aguero (c), Fabregas, Clyne and Chambers.

I have Sanchez, Aguero, Fabregas, Hazard (c), Robertson, Baines

Well beaten in the end by bottom of the table Lcam-01xb Dominion.

Well beaten in the end by bottom of the table Lcam-01xb Dominion.

they're not bottom of the table anymore.....i am :o

Up against 4th place The Gooners next. Really need to get a few successive wins under my belt. 12th place. 7 off the lead and 6 off promotion.

Up against 4th place The Gooners next. Really need to get a few successive wins under my belt. 12th place. 7 off the lead and 6 off promotion.

I had hoped for promotion to the prem this season but i'll settle for mid table mediocrity now.

I managed to grab a victory despite having the third lowest score of the GW!

We have 5 of the same palyers for this week so it should be close, I need a big week from Sterling and Hazard to stay quite to have a chance.

Only 4 points between 1st and 10th so it's still anyone's league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Goes to show the vagaries of the head to head...I'm 3 points behind a team who has scored 146 points less than me!

I'm going to lose yet again I'd say. 2 points ahead but opponent has Pelle left to play. Damn you Fabianski

I'm going to lose yet again I'd say. 2 points ahead but opponent has Pelle left to play. Damn you Fabianski

I wouldn't be so sure. At the moment a draw looks the most likely result but you are definetly favourite to win

Local_Chap wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure. At the moment a draw looks the most likely result but you are definetly favourite to win

So Pelle scores and I lose again. Still on 21 points.

Down to 13th. 10 points off the top and 9 off 3rd.
    Promotion chances getting slimmer by the week

• Advertisement
Advertisement