Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League Of Ireland Fixtures (WEEK 9) April 28 2012

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bohs can't be any worse than they were against Monaghan.... Can they?? Jesus, I hope not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,363 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Can't see us beating Pats after playing 120 minutes on Monday. Hoping for a point!

I hope RTE feck off now after this and the Shams game. I hate 7.05pm kickoffs. The home game against Shams on May 12th was moved from Saturday night to 1.45pm on Saturday afternoon. F**king joke. I'm sure it will effect both home and away attendances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,541 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Will be interesting to see who is more abysmal, us or Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Heading to Tolka this weekend.

Will take a point the way we are playing, although last minute goal like last season would be super duper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Can't see us beating Pats after playing 120 minutes on Monday. Hoping for a point!

I hope RTE feck off now after this and the Shams game. I hate 7.05pm kickoffs. The home game against Shams on May 12th was moved from Saturday night to 1.45pm on Saturday afternoon. F**king joke. I'm sure it will effect both home and away attendances.

It's getting to the stage now where the actual matchgoing supporters are being screwed over so that matches can be shown on the TV. Fucking ****.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Big improvement needed on last week. Another loss would be very damaging.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Can't see Bohs not winning. We are missing Byrne and Foran who apart from Cherrie have been our only stand out players in a very poor side. Unless Bohs are a lot lot worse than I think you'll win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,541 ✭✭✭✭CSF

doncarlos wrote: »

Can't see Bohs not winning. We are missing Byrne and Foran who apart from Cherrie have been our only stand out players in a very poor side. Unless Bohs are a lot lot worse than I think you'll win
    You may just get that surprise.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

We'll both lose, somehow.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Whatever about us, Sligo should be furious about this. It will hammer your biggest gate of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

CSF wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see who is more abysmal, us or Cork.

This is the fixture that we've all been waiting for..

Hopefully there's 10 red cards, two brawls, three penalties and four disallowed goals. And a late Cork goal..or maybe actually a late Shels goal would be better...a late goal will do fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Should be a cracker on friday, if Sligo stick to form and attack it will be a very interesting game. Draw suits everyone but reckon Sligo will sneak it 3-2

Think our midfield is better than theirs but their attack is better than ours. North is nailed on to score and Russell.

North Ndo Quigley Rogers, now before the sligo fans get upset. They are going to receive quite a lot of abuse for various reasons. We are not racist they are just cnuts :p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I guess the Dundalk game will give us some idea about how cut out for the Bohs job Aaron Callaghan is. We played reasonably in our first few games and were unlucky not to pick up any points. Last week against Mons however was easily the worst we've played this season, due to a lack of desire and ingenuity. Badly need to get back on track now and stretch the gap between ourselves and the bottom tier of teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Should be a cracker on friday, if Sligo stick to form and attack it will be a very interesting game. Draw suits everyone but reckon Sligo will sneak it 3-2

Think our midfield is better than theirs but their attack is better than ours. North is nailed on to score and Russell.

North Ndo Quigley Rogers, now before the sligo fans get upset. They are going to receive quite a lot of abuse for various reasons. We are not racist they are just cnuts :p
    Russell and Clark will be well received here. This is because our fans aren't cunts ;)

We'll attack, its all we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭edolan

stovelid wrote: »
    Whatever about us, Sligo should be furious about this. It will hammer your biggest gate of the season.

We are, it's an absolute joke. Quite a few first holy's on that day around Sligo as well, so there's a good few families that won't be at the game.

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Russell and Clark will be well received here. This is because our fans aren't cunts ;)

We'll attack, its all we know.

No thats because they arent :p

Could be game of the season, altho i dont think we are good at defending. Only conceded 3 goals as Kenna and Browne have been brilliant at last ditch tackles.

Could be game of the season, altho i dont think we are good at defending. Only conceded 3 goals as Kenna and Browne have been brilliant at last ditch tackles.

Ya, different case all together when our old players currently plying their trade for Shams play, majority of them are *****. Don't really see why Rogers would get much abuse of ye, or North for that matter he did congratulate ye after ye beat Shams this year. Joey and Quigley is understandable.

edolan wrote: »
    Ya, different case all together when our old players currently plying their trade for Shams play, majority of them are *****. Don't really see why Rogers would get much abuse of ye, or North for that matter he did congratulate

Bonusgate 2 of the main players behind the strike and near death of St Pats. Pats fans wont let them forget that.

Ya, different case all together when our old players currently plying their trade for Shams play
    Don't think it is really, other than Turner obviously. But hes a scumbag so thats different. Don't even see much abuse aimed at Mcabe and hes a bit of a knacker himself.

I hate Kenna. Always seems to play well against us.

• Advertisement

Don't even see much abuse aimed at Mcabe and hes a bit of a knacker himself.

Twink_I_567164t.jpg

Quigley is a cunt wherever he plays.

Hes got lovely hair so I don't give a ****e.

Speaking of lovely hair hoping Pascal will be unleashed early on this week.

Hes got lovely hair so I don't give a ****e.

Speaking of lovely hair hoping Pascal will be unleashed early on this week.

You are following him on twitter yeah? oh sweet jesus i thought it was a pisstake at 1st.

You are following him on twitter yeah? oh sweet jesus i thought it was a pisstake at 1st.
    What did he have for dinner tonight? Missed that update! God is love.

Don't think it is really, other than Turner obviously. But hes a scumbag so thats different. Don't even see much abuse aimed at Mcabe and hes a bit of a knacker himself.

McCabe gets a good bit, Powell will cause he was useless, Greene will because he jumped ship. Turner will as usual get the bulk of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,363 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What did he have for dinner tonight? Missed that update! God is love.

Ah he's a nice lad. Leave him alone you animals! :(

Bonusgate 2 of the main players behind the strike and near death of St Pats. Pats fans wont let them forget that.

Makes sense so, I thought Kenna was one of the main players behind it too? Just wondering out of curiosity, as he seems to be the only one from last year still there.

Makes sense so, I thought Kenna was one of the main players behind it too? Just wondering out of curiosity, as he seems to be the only one from last year still there.

Bermo and Carroll and O Connor from last season. There was a unwritten decree from the club that certain players were not to be offered deals. Kenna was club captain so involved regardless and one of the main players involved.

Setanta Cup final moved to the Oval, for the best Windsor makes Richmond look like a state of the art stadium.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Ah he's a nice lad. Leave him alone you animals! :(
    Sorry! For what its worth I do think he could be a super player.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'll probably end up in Tallaght this Friday. It's comfortable and less than an hour from Carlow. Just noticed the Sligo game is moved to when I'm working, I was looking forward to that, bah.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement