Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glee - Season 1 €20.99 Pre Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sea08

Was looking for this before Christmas, but n joy. Just so people are aware this is volume 1, and only goes up to episode 13 of the current 22 episode series.

Remaining episodes have yet to air in America so will be the unlikely to have a complete Series 1 DVD till the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This new trend of releasing half-seasons is bloody scandalous!

Good price though!

EDIT: And a bit cheaper on TheHut.com (even when you factor in shipping): http://www.thehut.com/dvd/glee-season-1/10074309.html

• Registered Users Posts: 85,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

19 euros with bangcd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

basquille wrote: »

True, but...

There are 22 episodes per season, Most TV shows have about 12-15 episodes per season (On DVD anyways) so its kind of fair enough to split them up, Its either split them up and divide the cost by two or have everyone wait till Volume 2 of Season 1 comes out and charge a big fist full for the complete season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Hogzy wrote: »
    There are 22 episodes per season, Most TV shows have about 12-15 episodes per season
    I find that most US shows have 22, most UK/BBC shows have 6-16, and most Australian shows have 40+...(or maybe that's just All Saints/Blue Heelers/etc.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Yeah, it's such a rip! I noticed this trend when I was looking at the "Lost" seasons!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Good price though!

I know what you mean. I remember the first time I noticed this was when Prison Break came out on DVD. It's such a selfish way for studios to make even more money off of consumers.
    I find that most US shows have 22, most UK/BBC shows have 6-16, and most Australian shows have 40+...(or maybe that's just All Saints/Blue Heelers/etc.)

I agree. I watch a lot of US TV shows and the majority have 22 episodes per season.

Advertisement