Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transformers/Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen (Blu-ray) - €26 delivered [Sendit]

• 27-01-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭

Decent price for the two Blu-rays considering 'Revenge of The Fallen' is fairly new and 'Transformers' alone on Blu-ray is selling for £15 - £17 elsewhere.

Own 'Transformers' but didn't think much of 'Revenge of The Fallen'... in fact, I downright loathed it!

10053395-1264524811-196000.jpg
    Buy it @ Sendit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

If you're gonna get ROTF get the Walmart IMAX edition, makes it worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

Ush1 wrote: »
    If you're gonna get ROTF get the Walmart IMAX edition, makes it worth it!

I was about to go to Sendit and order it right away but your post stopped me. What exactly are the differences, extended fight scene / better picture quality? And where to get that version?

Amazon will probably drop the price soon for this like they usually do so no harm in waiting a bit more I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jayteecorktemp

doubt even blu-ray could make these piles of turd any good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

i quite enjoyed transformers 1 for what it was, the second was horrible though. If your just interested in the first film, i saw it for €6.99 in Game in the ilac centre (brand new copy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

grimm2005 wrote: »
    i quite enjoyed transformers 1 for what it was, the second was horrible though. If your just interested in the first film, i saw it for €6.99 in Game in the ilac centre (brand new copy)

HMV have it in 2 for €12 deal (but not BD)

• Advertisement

sk282 wrote: »
    I was about to go to Sendit and order it right away but your post stopped me. What exactly are the differences, extended fight scene / better picture quality? And where to get that version?

Amazon will probably drop the price soon for this like they usually do so no harm in waiting a bit more I guess...

Extra footage in the forest fight scene and the devastator scene.
    http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Transformers-Revenge-of-the-Fallen-Blu-ray-Review/7747/

That's a review of the IMAX edition. The picture quality of the IMAX scenes is mind blowing, short as they are. The aspect ratio shifts aswell and fills the screen.

I got mine from DVDWorldUSA but apparently they're abit of a rip off.

Thanks for the info Ush1,

When I clicked the "Buy Now" button at the end of your link, it took me to Amazon US so I presume "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 'Big Screen' Edition Blu-ray" is same as Walmart IMAX edition. I will go for that one I think, thanks again both OP & Ush1.

When I clicked the "Buy Now" button at the end of your link, it took me to Amazon US so I presume "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 'Big Screen' Edition Blu-ray" is same as Walmart IMAX edition. I will go for that one I think, thanks again both OP & Ush1.

Yep, that's the one. No bother mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Soarer

Was thinking of going with this too, but $12.29 shipping seems a bit rich to me!:eek:

Soarer wrote: »
    Was thinking of going with this too, but $12.29 shipping seems a bit rich to me!:eek:

It sounds more in $ obviously but the total cost including the delivery is between €19-€20 which isn't that bad. I still might get a friend to send it over to me though and also I couldn't find an Imax version of the first movie or an Imax bundle including both movies, so there is no Imax edition for the first one, is that right?

• Advertisement

No IMAX of the first one.

I paid 38 euro getting it through DVDWorldUSA. Sickened after but ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

walshy123 wrote: »
    HMV have it in 2 for €12 deal (but not BD)

the 6.99 one in game is bluray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

grimm2005 wrote: »
    the 6.99 one in game is bluray

ignore my comment so!

Advertisement