Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miller 24x330ml €18

• 27-01-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

24 x 330ml bottles of Miller for €18 in Dunnes (Sandyford, Dublin).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Perfect for the super bowl next week :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭iknorr

has anyone noticed a change with miller in the bottles lately?
    Theres something funny about it...i wont be buying it anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Fidelis wrote: »
    24 x 330ml bottles of Miller for €18 in Dunnes (Sandyford, Dublin).

Saw the add in paper, so it's nationwide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Thank you for bringing my attention to this. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,951 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

good price, but i find miller rotten. the 24 bottles of stella for €15 in tesco is much better IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

That's a good price, hope the taste hasn't changed....don't like wife beater!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

2smiggy wrote: »
    good price, but i find miller rotten. the 24 bottles of stella for €15 in tesco is much better IMO

Tomorrow only in Lidl. 500ml cans of Stella - 75c each - €18 for a tray of 24

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

The last time I bought them they were €19.99 for 24 bottles. It's going to be a good night tomorrow night now :)
    Tesco have 20 bottles for €19.99

Advertisement