Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xtravision

• 26-01-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Some whopper deals on ps3 games
    I got

Mirrors
    C&C 3
    Bewulf
    Need for speed pro street
    Unreal turnament 3
    Pes 2009

All for like 43 euro plus the dumb gurl behind the counter gave me PES 2010 in the 2009 case sweeet!! Well worth the trip :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

New or pre-owned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They'd be preowned (and ex-rental).
    Buy 1, get 1 half price too.
    Some great deals to be had (if you can see past the piles of yearly sports games)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Buy one get one half price is over on pre-owned games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

eire2009 wrote: »
    S
    All for like 43 euro plus the dumb gurl behind the counter gave me PES 2010 in the 2009 case sweeet!! Well worth the trip :)

You overwhelm us with your gratitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I picked up Left 4 Dead & Resident Evil 5 for 27.50euro last week.
    That was pretty good I reckon.
    Mirror's Edge is a fiver but I dunno...

• Advertisement

Keep meaning to head in to see if I can get my hands on a copy of the X-Files: I Want to Believe on Blu Ray. The damned thing is next to impossible to get and is generally very expensive to boot.

Tthe pre owned Blu Ray in Xtravision is very overpriced when many of the titles are 6 euro new in HMV atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

yeah i went to my local branch based on the previous bargain alert i saw here. Got ninja gaiden 2 (new) for €4.99 and red faction guerilla and devil may cry 4 (both preowned) for a tenner each but they were buy one get one half price so got the lot for €20 in the end which is pretty damn good imo. all on 360 btw

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭eire2009

The discs looked perfert maybe the girl picked them out of the new pile there was no way they were xrental . The only one which looked cleaned was C&C was still pretty good but.

I just have to go in and rob a PES 2010 cover then Im happy ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i got red faction guriella and tomb raider under world for the XB360 for only 13.50. Also 2 copied of quake 2 for under 3 yoyos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Bit of a misleading title, for a second there I thought Xtravison were selling some stores for cheap;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Bit of a misleading title, for a second there I thought Xtravison were selling some stores for cheap;)

Ah hahahahahaha :D POST OF THE WEEK!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Makaveli wrote: »
    New or pre-owned?

They do a suprising amount of deals on "New".. ie... old unsold stock...

- Drav!

Advertisement