Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub showing England vs. Germany game tonight?

Options
  • 22-08-2007 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi all,

this is probably the wrong forum for this, but I don't meet the minimum requirements to get access to the soccer forum.

anyway I was wondering if anyone knows of a pub that will be showing the England vs. Germany game this evening on BBC 1? I have a German friend who would like to see it, and claims that it will be a good game (altough I am not sure). Ireland are playing around the same time, so I presume most places will be showing the Ireland Denmark game.

Thanks

Iain

PS I recently found this link for all the sport on tv :)http://www.dublinpubs.ie/sports.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I am assuming you mean Dublin ... or would you like this moved to the Derry forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

A few cans in the offo and back to your place would be your best bet...

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

I would imagine any boozer with 2 or 3 tv's may show the England game on one of the tv's. I know my local would.
    chef

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Looks like the OP is gone... PM me when you get back to have the thread moved or just create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement