Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigar Boxes?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi,Im just wondering would anyone know where i could pickup some cigar boxes in Dublin, and for how much? Just wanna use them to store small musical equipment with class

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Try heading into Fox's near Trinity, and there's another place up at the top of Grafton St., it's upstairs and there's a smoking Indian at the bottom of the stairs leading up. You could try asking in either of them. I haven't bought cigars from the Fox's, but the guys at the top of Grafton St. are dead on. Always offer you an espresso when you head in there. Nice selection of cigars too.

Yeah, try those places and see if they have any spares lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

I can help you out there. PM me if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

There's a flea market off Cork St in Dublin 8, I think it's once a month or once every two months - I picked up a few nice cigar boxes there before, for about €1.50 each too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I thought I saw some in the Argos catalogue the other day.

Advertisement