Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piles???

Options
  • 24-09-2009 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi lads, new to the section!

recently my bum hole has been incredibly sore. its really sore to move etc and lately ive been farting a bit more than usual, feels kinda like a relief but most of the time its just a real stinging pain. (and no ive never put anything up there lol)

for the last week ive had pennys to live on so it was the aldi option of something that would keep me going for the week, so it was chips, sausages pasta and sauce. not very healthy i know!

but still could this be piles or has anyone had a similar issue before? or what should i do?

and being arthurs day i want a few pints of guinness but im afraid to haha

cheers
    gary
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

chemist do an over the cream you can say you just got a tattoo and where told to use it for the healing process :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

If your concerned goto the doc

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭garyegt

sorry forgot to mention i did go into the chemist and they gave me preparation H? have some on now but will it go away or is it something that comes back every now and then?

also i used to have a pilonidal sinus about 2 years ago, but i got rid of it. i hope it aint that back cos theyre a pain in the hole (no pun intended) but cant see how it is tho as i only have this prob 2 days and its very stingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

If you any concerns about the pain in your bum, you need to go to your GP and get checked out. No one here will be able to advice you otherwise.

Cheers

MM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement