Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag in Feb - locations?

Options
  • 15-10-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking at stag locations for early feb next year.

Looking for a place which is it traditionally bombarded by stags and hens (Galway, Killarney, carrick etc)... More somewhere with a got few pubs and craic and activities to do on the Saturday.

We were thinkin Kilkee in Clare but heard its dead during the winter season.

The location would have been great as it suits everyone driving from cork and Dublin.

Any suggestions regarding other locations would be much appreciated :-)

(Apart from lahinch, kenmare, Kilkenny, Kinsale as we've had stags there this year already!)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 seahorse61

You can't go wrong in Carrrick. The town is set up for stags and hens.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Westport maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

seahorse61 wrote: »
    You can't go wrong in Carrrick. The town is set up for stags and hens.....

I second that. Carrick is wonderful.

I always enjoyed a stag in the UK myself. But in fairness, its who ya go with that counts. Once its a good group you''ll have a ball where ever you go

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bob_dole

Thanks for the reply folks, the best man has gone for Wexford town...most of us have never been there so looking forward to something different!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bob_dole

Hi folks

Is there any daytime activities to do near Wexford town, say no more than a 10/15 min drive away?

Thinking more along the lines of an adventure centre or karting etc, as opposed to less fast paced activities such as clay pigeon shooting.

Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
Advertisement