Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worplace worryl

Options
  • 23-09-2014 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello

Was hoping for some help on this.currently working in a community childcare service. I am a room leader and have another girl who is the assistant. my manger and another girl work in a different room. i need some advice or tips. been working there for a year. since i been there i feel i am treated as a room leader. my manager would come into the room and talk to the assistant about any messages and not look at me and if i am not in the room at that moment the messages won't be told back to me. I am find this very frustrating as in order to run the room properly I feel i should be told but also a common curiosity as every piece of information i get i make sure the manager and assistant knows. also there is times when i left out of things people whispering to each other etc. I know i am good at my job as i have broken my back to help the manger in the service i.e shopping, cleaning up, coming in early to ensure that the manger is covered as she gets the train and is sometimes late. and yet while the assistant gets all the praise i get growls yet i am one being left with the kids all the time. i do love my job as the kids are wonderful to look after i just i am not resected much and i need some tips and advice of anybody who is going through this or can just give some advice.
    thanks

Comments

Advertisement