Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Criminal Minds Season 10 *Spoilers*

• 01-07-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,510 ✭✭✭✭

Jennifer Love Hewitt joining as a series regular, a new agent Source

I was hoping Paget as Prentiss would return

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Season 9 was disappointing, but I like Season 10 so far. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a good addition to the cast and the first 2 episodes were decent (episode 2 had surprisingly good content for Garcia).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Mr E wrote: »
    Season 9 was disappointing, but I like Season 10 so far. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a good addition to the cast and the first 2 episodes were decent (episode 2 had surprisingly good content for Garcia).

Hated episode 2 as I find Garcia's character an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Hated episode 2 as I find Garcia's character an idiot.

She lets down the show. The ditzy, quirky computer geek routine ran it's course a long time ago. And the banter with Morgan "baby girl" is pure cringe inducing.

MJ23 wrote: »
    She lets down the show. The ditzy, quirky computer geek routine ran it's course a long time ago. And the banter with Morgan "baby girl" is pure cringe inducing.

Yep! It takes away from the show and I have no idea how she's lasted so long in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,510 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,886 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well it took them long enough but they finaly killed off Gideon in last nights episode.

It would have been nice to see Mandy Patinkin come back for one last episode but that really was never going to be on the cards after the way he left.

It was a fitting episdoe to let Gideon go out on.

Starts on RTE 2 on Sunday 1st of February at 9pm

Shows gone down rapidly over the past few years imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Well it took them long enough but they finaly

Cool man, thanks for COMPLETELY ruining that.

The thread has spoiler in the title. Fair game once an episode has aired.

Great casting on young Gideon - the likeness was uncanny.

• Advertisement

Cool man, thanks for COMPLETELY ruining that.

As was said above spoliers in the thread title for aired episodes.

Also the character hasn't been on the shows for 8 seasons and was declared dead less than 1 minute into the episode that is hardly a major spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Well it took them long enough but they finaly killed off Gideon in last nights episode.

I'd imagine they were holding out hope that they'd get Patinkin back at some stage so just left it hanging.

Remember the female agent who killed a guy they could not prove did the crime he commited?

Was that ever revisited? Could make for a good storyline to have her back as a villain knowing every trick in the book etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

Anyone know what the song is That RTE are using for The crim minds promo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭somuj

redrums wrote: »
    Anyone know what the song is That RTE are using for The crim minds promo

I was just going to ask that question. Gonna listen to it on repeat for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AEH1984

Lykkie-Li Gunshot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

yeah thats it tks aeh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Anyone expecting Jamie Dornan to make an appearance this week :) plot was similar to the fall & the book a rip off of 50 shades.

Last nights episode was the back door pilot to the new team.

Nothing new or original I won't be adding it to my list of new shows next season.

Last nights episode was the back door pilot to the new team.

Nothing new or original I won't be adding it to my list of new shows next season.

I switched it off. Sick of the show as it is and Gary Sinise is was the final straw.

If my memory serves he's linked to an anti gay catholic group that believe there is a cure for being gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The show has really run its course at this stage. They should be wrapping it up never mind starting a bloody spin off. Sinise is painful to watch and Gunn isn't much better.

I can only see Sinise as Mac from CSI NY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Wasn't there already a spin off starting Forrest Whitaker? Shyte, from what I remember.

To be fair, it was one of the better episodes this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

Aisha Tyler replacing Jennifer Love Hewitt who leaves after one season at the BAU.

Advertisement