Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV??

Options
  • 21-04-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. I'm in 3rd year of school and I am going into transition year in September. I have already applied for work experience but one place has asked for a copy of my CV. I don't have a CV and I have no previous jobs so I was wondering what do I put in my CV?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

Hi. I'm in 3rd year of school and I am going into transition year in September. I have already applied for work experience but one place has asked for a copy of my CV. I don't have a CV and I have no previous jobs so I was wondering what do I put in my CV?

Just put down your personal information (name, address, telephone, mobile and email), education (just say that you will sit the junior cert in june and are a student of ____ school) and then any other achievements you might have (passing music exams, winning sports events etc.)

If you are handing in a cv, you should also include a cover letter addressed specifically to the place. In the letter, say why you have an interest in work experience in this place and why you feel you would be an asset to the place while you are there on work experience.

Advertisement