Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New web site

Options
  • 23-01-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I would welcome a feed back on the web site www.notsodaft.com. There is a teaser page up at the moment and we hope to have V1 in about a week. It is totally Irish and we hope to employ an Irish person to help promote it.

I would welcome any comments. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

It needs more web pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 NotSoDaft

Thank you Cormee. I will say that to the promotion guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The teaser page looks very nice :) Nothing much else I can say really since that's all there is :p I would have thought that the social networking market is rather saturated at the moment

Thank you very much for that Dave. I want to create jobs in the country and the best time to start is during a recession. This is much different to the normal Social network sites. I have another topic on boards.ie and it explains a little more on what we are doing to promote the site. It is at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055807383
    Thanks again Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

It has a sort of uniqueness to it .... thats what i like. When you have something that is unique, it is hard to tell if it is going to work to not. All i can say is alot more pages will be required ..... and good look to you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It's very nice but what the hell is it?

Hi All
    The site is now live.
    I would like feedback please...
    It is www.notsodaft.com
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Looks great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

One point that I would ask for would be a general OpenID login (since you support most of the other common providers) for people like me who run their own ID server, or for people who use hosted services not listed like ClaimID.

Also, see if you can get the RPXNow widget to show NotSoDaft for the Twitter based log-in (or any others that I may have missed) that it shows as NSD RPX Login. It would clarify what site it is when people are looking through their permissions lists later and get rid of any potential confusion about sending their details to a different service.

Thanks Aidan.
    I will pass that comment to the developers.
    Kind regards

• Advertisement
Advertisement