Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollows and Fentimans Ginger Beer

Options
  • 13-06-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone know somewhere that stocks Hollows and Fentimans alcoholic ginger beer? Had it in a pub last weekend but would like to buy some to have at home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

what part of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Oh sorry Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭FCB1899

Have it in my local off-licence in Woodstown,Knocklyon so wouldn't be surprised if it's available elsewhere.definitely the best of the ginger beers

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

FCB1899 wrote: »
    Have it in my local off-licence in Woodstown,Knocklyon so wouldn't be surprised if it's available elsewhere.definitely the best of the ginger beers

Thanks for the reply, ill try Woodstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

Any suggestions for cork? I know cronins in crosshaven sell it bit im hoping for an off licence. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

carry out in carrigaline should have it, they can get it in for you if they dont have it in stock anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

eurokev wrote: »
    carry out in carrigaline should have it, they can get it in for you if they dont have it in stock anyway

Cheers buddy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭strife

Anyone know where this can be bought on the northside of Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ross81

strife wrote: »
    Anyone know where this can be bought on the northside of Dublin?

Kelly's Wine Cellar in Clontarf stock them

Advertisement