Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting in Dublin on Saturday

Options
  • 13-03-2003 5:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry about the short notice, but I wasn't entirely sure if this was going ahead: Antoin has proposed a meeting "next Saturday 15 March at 3pm, in the Alexander Hotel, Fenian St., Dublin 2". Apparently "Fenian St is the continuation of nassau St. and Lincoln Place past Westland Row. It is very near Merrion Square. It is just across the road from the Davenport Hotel and very near the Mont Clare hotel". This is just a relatively informal meeting to discuss the issues and the way forward. Hopefully we'll be able to convene some kind of official group out of this, so if you want to get involved, please do try and come along.

Again, sorry for the short notice. See you there if you're there.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Those directions aren't the greatest. The easiest desciption is it is one block behind the American College (1 Merrion Square). See this map.

http://www.ocallaghanhotels.ie/dublin_map.shtml
    http://www.ocallaghanhotels.ie/dublin_map.pdf

Do we meet in the bar?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thanks Victor. I tend to gravitate towards the bar, so that's where I'll be anyway.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I'll be in Dub sat and sun, but am leaving waterford sometime sat morn. Hope I can make it. I'll ring Adam anyway if I'm going to get there in time or not.

Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

How will we recognise each other? Tell the bar staff who we are and where we're sitting I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'll tell the barman to send anyone asking for EFI over to us. You can't miss us anyway, I'm a large blond gent with a permanent leer and I'll be with an even larger - vertically - Bavarian gent without a leer.

That's leer, not Lear, unfortunately.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'll probably be able to make it after all (see all the people cheering?)*. Judging by the mailing list there'll be a reasonable crowd there.

*self-deprecation is a feature, not a bug

Advertisement