Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manic Street Preachers at Oxygen?

Options
  • 21-04-2005 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Heard a rumour from guys in Castlebar. Manics were playing there but were cancelled and the venue said the reason was they are playing at oxygen instead.

Anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

was wondering what happened with the Castlebar gig.

They'd be a welcome addition to a great oxygen lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

they've announced gigs around the UK, but nowt here yet.
    Thought they might have done the Heineken Green Energy Festival... or maybe Marley.
    Maybe as support in Slane?
    Would be great in Oxegen though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Oh I certainly hope so! It definitely wouldn't suprise me if they did. i hear on their latest tour they have been playing stuff from The Holy Bible. I'd give my right arm to hear them play the likes of Faster, PCP, Revol and Archives of Pain live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i rang the castlebar theatre and they said they cancelled and are playing somewhere else instead but appararently they are on a break until 2007 but i also heard nicky said they will do some summer festivals so heres hoping.
    if not at some time in the summer me and few friends are going to play some gigs of the entire holy bible and maybe if we are feeling saucy judge yr'self

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭MunkyHed

Hope they come back, they were class at witnness 2 yrs ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Savage live band.Saw them in smithfield a few years back.Played the fastest ever version of Austrailia.Definitely welcome to play oxegen

Advertisement