Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tacofries law

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

davet82 wrote: »

FU :pac:
    The only reason I commented on this thread is because I'm making my own tonite, I'll post a pic later for ya! ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bollocko's law.

Every poster with less than 500 posts who shows up in After Hours is a re-registered account of a previously banned user.

Every poster with more than 500 posts who shows up in After Hours is a re-registered account of a previously banned user who is slightly better at hiding themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Some pr*ck always manages to reference Father Ted, in every thread.
    I bet someone will quote this post and reference Father Ted and get loads of thanks.

I completely agree. Down with this sort of thing.

Bollocko's law.

Every poster with less than 500 posts who shows up in After Hours is a re-registered account of a previously banned user.

Every poster with more than 500 posts who shows up in After Hours is a re-registered account of a previously banned user who is slightly better at hiding themselves.
    How many posts have you got Mr mod sir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Thrawn

As long as they don't tax garlic cheese fries I don't care. :D

They can tax taco fries all they want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Taco CHIPS all the way! We need a poll, chips or fries....inquiring minds need to know. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bustler

It's sweet chilli sauce and mayo. Two parts mayonnaise to one part sweet chilli. And do not say 'sweet and chilli sauce it immediately marks you out as an idiot.

About the other stuff, I dunno.

Bustler wrote: »
    It's sweet chilli sauce and mayo. Two parts mayonnaise to one part sweet chilli. And do not say 'sweet and chilli sauce it immediately marks you out as an idiot.

About the other stuff, I dunno.
    Sweet chilli sauce has no place in civilised society. Down with that sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

garlic cheese fries > taco fries. Taco fries are mank.

Advertisement