Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 13th tattoos

Options
  • 29-01-2015 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Anyone know what shops in Dublin (if any) are doing Friday 13th tattoos in February?

Had a look through some of their Facebook pages but no mention of it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Had to google that, €13 tattoos? I doubt it, I've never heard of it.

Not sure bargain tattoos are a great idea in general, tradition or not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

nm wrote: »
    Had to google that, €13 tattoos? I doubt it, I've never heard of it.

Not sure bargain tattoos are a great idea in general, tradition or not

It's usually €13 for the tattoo and a mandatory €7 tip. So €20, from a flash sheet of small designs. And a lot of reputable studios around the country and world do it. AWOL in Galway, Wildcat in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Adiboo wrote: »
    It's usually €13 for the tattoo and a mandatory €7 tip. So €20, from a flash sheet of small designs. And a lot of reputable studios around the country and world do it. AWOL in Galway, Wildcat in Dublin.

Think swords ink have done it too. Usually, some of them will donate proceeds to charity too, which is nice

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah two of my friends had it done in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I'm also wondering this myself. I know AWOL in Galway are doing it this Friday 13th but I'm looking for places in Dublin as well. There is also a Friday the 13th in March. If anyone knows of anywhere else doing it please let me know! Thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement