Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From across the pond

Options
  • 06-02-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody! I will be coming to Ireland this October on my honeymoon and I was interested in getting some ink done. I would like to get a small tattoo on my back covered up with the Tree of Life. I have been looking around for places mainly in Dublin, but I am open to any recommendations in the surrounding areas. Favorite artists? Favorite parlors? Your experiences would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks a lot from across the pond! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Dublin has several highly recommendable tattoo shops: Colourworks, zulu, hydraulix, snakebite, skin city, Wildcat (In no particular order)

If you are travelling around Ireland there are other shops that would be highly recommended also

JMD's body Art in Waterford

Utopian tattoo tribe in Kilkenny

Love/Hate tattoo in Cork

All Star Tattoo in Limerick

AWOL tattoo in Galway

Advertisement