Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examiner wrote on my French paper?

Options
  • 15-06-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I handed up my French paper 15 mins before the exam was over but the examiner wrote something on it and I think he then wrote something on a mint coloured paper? Did he do that because I was leaving early? It's just the buttons on the sleeve of my shirt kept coming out and I was fiddling with them and looking around when I was doing my essays and I just don't want him to think I was cheating...shouldn't they check though if they think your cheating? It's not fair if they don't they should check you for notes and stuff so you don't get accused unfairly....this is gonna haunt me all Summer :/ Does anyone know what he could of been writing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭BrendaN_f

they're meant to note when people leave early, calm down

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Yea he probably thought you were cheating. No point doing the rest of your exams now, wont get into college without a foreign language :(

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Don't worry about it, I see the supervisors writing stuff on it when people leave early or go to the toilet.
    When there's no proof or confrontation of cheating,I doubt they have any way of interfering with your paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

THFC wrote: »
    Yea he probably thought you were cheating. No point doing the rest of your exams now, wont get into college without a foreign language :(

I hope you meant to put sarcasm quotes around that!

Don't listen to him. The examiners have to mark when anybody leaves early so he could of just been doing that. Don't worry yourself about it because the examiner wouldn't make such a hard judgement wothout evidence.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

OP, they are meant to record the time you leave AFAIK if you leave before the final whistle.
    THFC wrote: »
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement