Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur acting/drama groups in Dublin city, at an affordable price.

Options
  • 03-06-2015 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. I'm a 23 year old male searching for an amateur acting/drama group in Dublin city. I have attended the 'No Drama Theater' on Synge Street a couple of times, and while it is a great set-up there, it is not for me personally. I did a 3 week course in the Abbey Theater before but I simply don't have the money for that at the moment. What I am looking for is an acting/drama group that meets on a weekly basis; one that isn't too intense for beginners and newbies, but also somewhat challenging at the same time.

Could someone direct me towards an acting/drama group in Dublin City that meets this criteria? Thank you in advance.

Comments

Advertisement