Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car Servicing

• 09-09-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the Dublin / Kildare area to service a 2003 Honda Accord - 2.0 petrol automatic?

I have an aversion to going to a main dealer because the level of workmanship is lacking in some cases and the prices are too hefty.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the Dublin / Kildare area to service a 2003 Honda Accord - 2.0 petrol automatic?

I have an aversion to going to a main dealer because the level of workmanship is lacking in some cases and the prices are too hefty.

a bit ironic you can't service it yourself given your username :pac: :pac:

a bit ironic you can't service it yourself given your username :pac: :pac:

Indeed :D

Nissan Doctor that posts here is a mechanic in Atlas in Stillorgan iirc, from his posts here and things people have said post using his services I would reckon he is a very good option for your requirment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Know a good lad in Ashbourne if you want?

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Is he in the Stillorgan branch.........

Dunno tbh, thought it was Stillorgan.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72245455
    I was right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

That says Drumcondra, they're right next to the Skylon Hotel.

• Advertisement

EPM wrote: »
    That says Drumcondra, they're right next to the Skylon Hotel.

True, I must have had a bout of dyslexia :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Is he in the Stillorgan branch, I thought he was in one of the branches over the dark side of Dublin? If he is in stillorgan I might drop into him and say hello!

I haven't got the correct visa to work on the south side:P

Advertisement