Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballet Barre

Options
  • 17-04-2014 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi

Hope this addition is in the right place.
    I've been going to Ballet Barre classes in town (Dublin) for about 2 months,
    I really love it but it's rather expensive at €15 a pop.

Does anyone know of cheaper classes on anywhere else?

The reason I posted here is that it's based on pilates principles, just with a slightly more cardio based aspect to it.
    All the classes I've found are in in Yoga/Pilates studios so I thought someone here could help me out...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

You could just try a ballet class? Depending on how you pay (i.e. by the term or per lesson) they range from about 10 to 15 euro a pop. I started one a few months ago, it's great for fitness and strength.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

ladysadie wrote: »
    Hi

Hope this addition is in the right place.
    I've been going to Ballet Barre classes in town (Dublin) for about 2 months,
    I really love it but it's rather expensive at €15 a pop.

Does anyone know of cheaper classes on anywhere else?

The reason I posted here is that it's based on pilates principles, just with a slightly more cardio based aspect to it.
    All the classes I've found are in in Yoga/Pilates studios so I thought someone here could help me out...

There are classes in Rathfarnham village.

http://www.apollophysiotherapy.ie/

Not town I know.

But Dance Ireland does ballet classes and a lot of more cardio classes. They are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

Where have you been doing the ballet barre classes? would like to try? yes 15e is expensive but in fairness in Dublin it seems to be the going rate unless you book a package

Advertisement