Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another doctor recommendation please..

Options
  • 20-04-2014 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Moving to Recess in the next three weeks, badly in need of a recommendation of a good doctor, have an ongoing problem I need a second opinion of, but terrified of doctors. I know probably Clifden is my nearest, but there are several doctors in the area, and wonder if anyone could suggest a particularly sympathetic GP, would really appreciate it...x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭doctorjohn

Recess itself - the health centre - will be your nearest
    Dr Aonghus Flavin (main base roundstone) does at least 2 clinics there a week.
    I think you will find him extremely approachable and very up to date with a balanced approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Thank you doctorjohn for taking the time to reply, just had a look at the clinic times which are only 2 hours in the week, and as I dont drive, and am reaching 'that age', that a GP is a necessity rather than a luxury dont think that would work, do you think there would be a problem getting on the books with a GP in Clifden?.

Advertisement