Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Red Cow to ITB by public transport

Options
  • 19-04-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

What's the handiest way?

I could walk up to Newlands and get a 76A (worry is they don't seem too frequent) then avail of the shuttle.

Most reliable way right now seems to be bus or luas into town then a bus back out towards Blanch and then the shuttle, which would be quite expensive monthly.

Hoping someone can tell me I'm missing a very obvious and easy way to get out there. Until I get my license that is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

despot wrote: »
    What's the handiest way?

I could walk up to Newlands and get a 76A (worry is they don't seem too frequent) then avail of the shuttle.

Most reliable way right now seems to be bus or luas into town then a bus back out towards Blanch and then the shuttle, which would be quite expensive monthly.

Hoping someone can tell me I'm missing a very obvious and easy way to get out there. Until I get my license that is.

nope i think id your best choice and a bus into town and out . it isnt expensive monthly either. and if you think it is you be shocked at the price of running a car
    if your a student a 5 day student rambler is 20 quid and thats as many journeys as ya want each day . if not theres a cap on dublin bus iwit a leap card of 27 euro or so euro a week once you hit that amount there no additional cost for the week .
    you be spending that on petrol a week easy if you a car. granted its not door to door but gotta do what you gotta

Advertisement