Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User dropdown menu

Options
  • 09-03-2014 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭

1. When logged in, I see the following menu

Victor

Notifications
    Private messages
    Followed threads
    Visitor messages
    Friend requests
    Profile settings
    Control panel
    Appearance Settings
    Edit your profile
    Edit email & password
    Find all my posts
    Help
    Mark all forums as read
    Logout
    However, the only bits I ever use are :
    Private messages
    Control panel
    Logout
    I'm wondering if the menu could be shortened or re-prioritised. I imagine it is those functions that are the most used.

My screen isn't huge and "Logout" slips off the bottom, so having it as the last item is a nuisance (yes, I'm a bad person and use the Logout function. :))

2. Also, when I accidentally click on my avatar, it asks me if I want to edit it. This is perhaps functionality too far and is only ever a nuisance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I'd like to see it being a prioritised option(s) whereby each poster could decide from the above which they want to see visibly listed under the user-name.

I also use the log-out function and would like that moved up a tad if possible :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

My drop down My Forums is not working, will you bring it back soon please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement