Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Band/ DJ for house party

Options
  • 12-04-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am having a 21st birthday at the end of may in my house and I was wondering if anyone is/knows a good band or dj that i could hire for the night. Need some one who will get people up dancing and stuff. Hopefully can play from 9-1 or there abouts. Budget would be about 200. would like a mixture of music from 90's, 2000's and current chart hits. All advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭bennyineire

You won't get a band for 200 to play from 9-1, you would have to double that at least so a DJ would be better but you would still be looking at 250+ I reckon

Advertisement