Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercranks

Options
  • 17-12-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

See in stickybottle there was an article about these things:

http://www.powercranks.com/

Their website would have you believe they are the bees knees. Anybody here use them or have experience of them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Saw that but not a big fan of DIY, doesn't look particularly easy either

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

I remember seeing these on youtube years ago,seem like a good idea in theory,but I can picture myself trying to stand up on the pedals and smashing my nuts of either the top tube or the saddle

I'd like to try them,I imagine it is really good for training yourself to get a good peddling motion going for yourself,and it probably makes you aware of muscles you didn't know you had

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

1995 called; they want their webpage back!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭rochefan

I used for two winters to try balance out my legs. Didn't work for me though I did find them useful for highlighting weak areas.
    They are useful but pedalling in full circles has been shown to not be the most effective.

• Advertisement
Advertisement