Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Dublin 15

Options
  • 30-06-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi could anyone recommend a good (beginners) yoga class in D.15?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

I'm really interested in finding a beginners class too.. Pure health in ongar is too expensive considering they only do one beginners class a week and the price is by month

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

There seems to be a class in the community centre in laurel lodge but the instructors phone is ringing like she's abroad. It could be finished up for the summer :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Oh I'd love one too!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I'd recommend bikram yoga - d15 bikram in coolmine ind estate.

Be careful you will get hooked!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

I tried the bikram yoga in Coolmine before and loved it.. Defo worth trying for a beginner. I can't do bikram at the moment so am looking for a normal yoga class though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭shelly6

Pure health do pay as you go, and class packs too. (6 or 10 classes to use whenever you want). They have a few "all levels" classes which are suitable for beginners too. I really enjoy going there.

Advertisement