Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic in pubs = FREE BEER

Options
  • 02-04-2008 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I'm going to be staying in Dublin city on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up for a few drinks and to show off their magic. I'll be headin back home late Sunday evening so if anyone's interested PM me.
    My title doesn't lie!! I always get free drink when i show magic in pubs, try it yourself and you'll see :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Well if that TV show, "The Real Hustle" carries on the way it is then you may find yourself having to pay for beer in the future :) In each episode they show and reveal a 'magic' trick that can be used to get free drinks from people. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I would have loved to meet for a pint but am still nursing Mrs. 6th back to health.

Definately have to have M&I forum beers in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Arghhhhh, would have loved to have met up on saturday but have to go and deal at a poker tournament near airport.

Been so long since i last met up with fellow magicians to talk and show magic. Id defo be up for M&I beers sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thankfully those "tricks" they reveal on the real hustle arent going to put us out of a job just yet :D

bigslick, are u neil? or is that a seperate person on the same name?? I'll be going to the waterford open in june so we can compare some stuff then if ur going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 King of Kards

I don't do the kind of tricks that they do in the real hustle, people just buy me drink because i show them tricks. Was doin magic in a pub here on Sunday and i literally had to carry my fiancee home :D, the staff wouldn't let her pay for any of her drinks. At one point i had 6 Buds in front of me, i ended up giving them away.
    I'm not even a big drinker,you can get the best gigs in the most unlikely places also. I've been hired to do some good paying jobs after showing tricks in a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

zuroph wrote: »
    thankfully those "tricks" they reveal on the real hustle arent going to put us out of a job just yet :D

bigslick, are u neil? or is that a seperate person on the same name?? I'll be going to the waterford open in june so we can compare some stuff then if ur going.

nah fraid that aint me man. aint heading to the waterford open unfortunetly either. im off to the student championships this saturday

Advertisement