Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Bands??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,860 ✭✭✭✭muffler

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Hi

me and da wife got married last November and had to get a band at very short notice as the original band we booked let us down a few weeks before our wedding.
    Found it hard to get a good band as a lot of them were booked out, but we did manage to get a band from Derry called Mickeys Squeelin pigs, we thought they were great and at a reasonable price as well.
    We decided to go for them as we had seen them at another wedding earlier that year and thought they did a great job that night as well.

they have a web page at http://www.squealinpigs.com/Weddings.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pinkleprechaun

Thanks a million! I'll have a look at them. I'd really like to keep it local! Can't believe your band let you down!! That's awful! Still I'm sure it didn't affect 'the day'- just stressful in the run up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I know the thread is a bit out of date but does anyone have any contact details for the Beefsteak Dancers? Looking for a wedding band and so far Keltic Kaos have given us the best deal so far but I've heard the Beefsteak Dancers are very good so any contact details at all would be helpful. Can't find anything online! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭donegaldude

look up drumkeen old school reunion on facebook, BS dancers are doing their dinner dance. Ring one of the organisers and they might pass you on their number.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭donegaldude

cancel my last, music is by the tractor boys, where I got that notion from I don't know!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,860 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I know the thread is a bit out of date but does anyone have any contact details for the Beefsteak Dancers? Looking for a wedding band and so far Keltic Kaos have given us the best deal so far but I've heard the Beefsteak Dancers are very good so any contact details at all would be helpful. Can't find anything online! Thanks.
    PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Termonator

Beefsteak Dancers are very good. Might be able to get you contact details this evening.

You should also try the Mr. Men from Strabane. Can highly recommend them and also do disco for free. Think they have a web page. PM if you want details.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

If anybody has a number for pat Gallagher or goats don't shave could they pm me. Thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Thanks for all the replies folks. Appreciate it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement