Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Needed for Hank Williams Band

Options
  • 30-06-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Is there anybody out there who would be interested in singing in a Hank Williams band? Trying to put together an authentic sounding Hank band (fiddle, double bass, steel, electric lead guitar...) and need a singer (also playing rhythm guitar would be a great plus!). I know that nobody can sing quite like Hank, but if you can do him justice then let us know. If you love Hank Sr., Hank III, Wayne Hancock and the like then this could be the best band on earth for you!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

Hi

I might be interested if you have gigs lined up. I did a garth brooks tribute for a while and hank was the real deal. But I only want to link up with a tight band who are gigging. I got stung by enough groups who claim gigs are around the corner but you just rehearse and gigs dont happen.

Thanks.

Ray
    Is there anybody out there who would be interested in singing in a Hank Williams band? Trying to put together an authentic sounding Hank band (fiddle, double bass, steel, electric lead guitar...) and need a singer (also playing rhythm guitar would be a great plus!). I know that nobody can sing quite like Hank, but if you can do him justice then let us know. If you love Hank Sr., Hank III, Wayne Hancock and the like then this could be the best band on earth for you!

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Brave Harvey

Hey where you located, I like to sing Hank Williams .. no matter how I struggle and strive, i'll never get out of this world alive, play a bit of rhythm guitar and would be interested, although no one does sing country quite like hank i'd give it a go!

Advertisement