Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed badly

Options
  • 02-08-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi

I don't know much about computers but I need a program to extract .mvp file to update my blue ray disc player. ( child cant watch a movie)
    I went to many places and they all seem to have a virus or want to charge.:(:(:(:(
    Could anyone help please.
    My antivirus isn't great but even I could se that all those pages were bogus.

Frustrated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

iPearly wrote: »
    Hi

I don't know much about computers but I need a program to extract .mvp file to update my blue ray disc player. ( child cant watch a movie)
    I went to many places and they all seem to have a virus or want to charge.:(:(:(:(
    Could anyone help please.
    My antivirus isn't great but even I could se that all those pages were bogus.

Frustrated

Wrong forum, maybe try something in home entertainment http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=863

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Moved from dev.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,354 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

OP, are you talking about downloading a file (MVP?) from the internet and using it to update the firmware on a DVD player?

Does your DVD player have a USB and/or network port?

Make and Model?

Advertisement