Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ rates

Options
  • 16-12-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I am looking for advice on dj rates for a mate (it's definitely not me - I can't DJ...yet). He regularly dj's in a busy Dublin city centre restaurant and has being doing so for a few months now. He is not 100% happy with the rates he is on and wants to discuss it with his employer. He was out of the game for a while, having had a residency at a popular Dublin nightclub back in the day, and has recently returned to dj-ing. He has been asked to do a few more nights in other restaurants, which means he must be making a good impression but he would like to know what people think the going rate is or should be. He usually works for 5 hours per night, not taking into account setup, set prep etc.

He tried to register a new account here on boards but is still awaiting the confirmation email and could do with an answer asap.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

walk-in rates dropped quite a bit with the bust but I would say 200 would be pub/club rate, maybe a bit less for a restaurant tbf.

Advertisement