Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matrix Recuitment

Options
  • 21-05-2015 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

anyone have any feedback on matrix Recuitment !! I went for a job interview last Friday Set up by materix !! I taught I did very well was able to answer all questions etc!! I was told at the end of the interview that it would be next week (which is this week )before i would hear anything . The company told me that it would be materix that would let me know how I got on !! So I left it until Tuesday and I rang materix the person who was working with me at materix was unavailable to take the call they said he was on another call and he would call me back . So yesterday I still heard nothing back so I sent him an email to see what the story was !! I never received a reply to the email . So I decided to ring again . This time I was told he was at a meeting and would call back . Again I heard nothing . So today I left it never contact them . They never contacted me either . I think at this day and age that it's uncalled for and they should have the manners to call or email to say I didn't get the Job !! Has anyone else recieved this treatment from matrix Recuitment ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement