Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martin will be Taoiseach within 5 years

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

If proof were needed that the party exists only to cadge votes;

"The Government faces a fresh call today to resolve the Garth Brooks concert controversy as Fianna Fáil has published a bill to amend the planning laws."

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/government-urged-to-save-garth-brooks-gigs-with-planning-laws-1.1858060

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

For Reals wrote: »
    If proof were needed that the party exists only to cadge votes;

It wasn't. but let's face it, none of the political parties are above this sort of thing, it's bread and butter to them.
    Dooley probably has a draft of his GE literature drawn up already " The man who saved Garth Brooks". Fcuking joke politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

Fianna Fail jumping on another bandwagon. What a surprise.

I dont know who is more sickening Garth Brooks or Fianna Fail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

raymon wrote: »
    Fianna Fail jumping on another bandwagon. What a surprise.

I dont know who is more sickening Garth Brooks or Fianna Fail

Well, Garth Brooks will be here for only five days, Fianna Fail will be here for five years. No contest really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Red Nissan wrote: »
    Well, Garth Brooks will be here for only five days, Fianna Fail will be here for five years. No contest really.

Garth Brooks and Fianna Fail - both tired out, washed up, has been cowboys, with nothing new to offer. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Garth Brooks and Fianna Fail - both tired out, washed up, has been cowboys, with nothing new to offer. :pac:

I bet Michael Martin would love to have 400,000 people held in rapture for several hours. The man has all the allure of dog crap on your shoe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Marhay70 wrote: »
    I bet Michael Martin would love to have 400,000 people held in rapture for several hours. The man has all the allure of dog crap on your shoe.

Lol.....

Gb has been cancelled....no such luck FF isn't cancelled for good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

MidlandsM wrote: »

Yeah but for some reason they've both got die hard followers, sadly for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

There are 2 things I could never understand, why someone could buy a Garth Brooks recording or why someone would give a brown envelope to Fianna Fail .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 354 ✭✭pO1Neil

Martin Mcguinness maybe, but not that FF muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

raymon wrote: »
    There are 2 things I could never understand, why someone could buy a Garth Brooks recording or why someone would give a brown envelope to Fianna Fail .

I'll field that, one is taste, or maybe lack of the other is buying bad taste and IMPOSING it on the rest of us.

Advertisement