Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy express 2

Options
  • 15-11-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Today I got a chance to play with the above phone. It's 300 payg on voda. Nfc and 4g ready, it's really a great choice for the mid price range.

Lovely in the hand and a great screen compared to it's predecessor, it trumps the first express in antutu and quadrant benchmarks by a lot. 8000 v 4000 on quadrant and 19500 v 13500 on antutu.

It really is an impressive phone for the price and on first impressions I think it's definitely worth a look if you are looking for a mid priced phone. It's super fast and fluid and has all the touchwizz features you would expect, it seems to be running an updated version with a transparent notification bar and tabbed settings.

Very impressed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Has anyone else tried this phone on Vodafone yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Sorted

Very curious about this too. I'm looking for a mid range phone and had decided that the Sony Xperia SP was my best bet...until this came along. Confused! Can anybody advise which is best between the 2? :)

Advertisement