Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - solid oak smoked and limed oak floor boarding urgently required

Options
  • 30-11-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I have just laid a wooden floor which is an engineered board in smoked and limed oak, 9 inch planks on a very large floor. I have two steps down into the room and the guy who supplied the floor does not have any solid planks for those steps. I am desperately seeking solid oak smoked and limed board in a minimum length of 26ft long, 7 inches wide by 7mil. Does anyone know where I can source this? The floor is a disaster without it as I am going to end up with 2 mismatched steps. Any suggestions would be really greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

your not going to get oak 26 ft long, it,ll have to be end jointed. try buying timber raw and liming it yourself its pretty easy but messy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Try ebony and co.....

Advertisement