Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lamborghini 754,854,955/SAME leopard, taurus, centurrion etc.whats your views people

Options
  • 17-04-2014 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

wondering whats peoples views on lamborghini 754,854,955 or SAME taurus, centurion, leopard ,panther a, any faults or any info on them, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

wondering whats peoples views on lamborghini 754,854,955 or SAME taurus, centurion, leopard ,panther a, any faults or any info on them, thanks

They all have 4 wheels. Narrow it down a bit, there's server limits and stuff. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kierandolan575

thanks stavros for that hahah, anyone else have "better" info on them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭ford 5600

I never had either of them but know a couple of people that had the SAME Silvers. They reckon that a good tractor for an owner driver, but not a chariot for young lads interested in doing Mondello style antics. Engines capable of high hours if minded, gearboxs a weak point. A lot of gears in a small space.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭2pack

I just bought a same centurion, think its about 1980, about 75hp, good tractor i think but cabs rust alot

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭2pack

The pto has stopped working on this one, anyone able to help,,,,,cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭sandydan

They all have 4 wheels. Narrow it down a bit, there's server limits and stuff. :D

I think what Stavros was saying is there is too much of difference between the range you listed to give a general breakdown that would enable him to help you and believe me he is one of the best advisors re tractors diggers and vans on boards in my opinion as well as having good sense of humour

Advertisement